Red Knights WV Chapter II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Knights WV Chapter II

A place for Red Knights members and friends to hang out

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming Meeting - Friday 2/5/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billy_Jack
Admin
Billy_Jack

Upcoming Meeting - Friday 2/5/09 Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Meeting - Friday 2/5/09   Upcoming Meeting - Friday 2/5/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

From an e-mail sent out by Doug:

Now, about the meeting this weekend. I have been thinking on ways to make our meetings more enjoyable in hopes of better attendance. Well, we don't really have to have a "business" type meeting every time, quarterly should be plenty. We can get together and just have fun, so this weekend I would like to move our meeting to Friday night the 5th at 18:30 at the Davis Creek FD. We are providing chili and all the fixins that go with it followed by some fun at the Grand Prix. We can race cars, shoot pool or play games and just have fun this time. We can briefly discuss our business while we eat but not a formal business meeting. Thoughts???? Remember, it is time to gather our dues again and pay our national dues to the RKMC. $40 per person for the chapter dues. For those that just joined in Nov or Dec, don't worry cause we haven't sent your dues into the National headquarters. Hope all survived the bad weather. Now it is time to start getting those bikes ready....spring is just around the corner. Hope to see you at the meeting Friday night. Take care and let me know if you are in favor of going to the Grand Prix.
Back to top Go down
https://rkwvii.rpg-board.net

Upcoming Meeting - Friday 2/5/09
Page 1 of 1